The World Market for Flowmeters, 6th Edition
Now you can profit from comprehensive market research on the worldwide flowmeter market – all in one place. The World Market for Flowmeters, 6th Edition, is now available. It presents a complete picture of the worldwide flowmeter market. This study includes both new-technology and traditional technology flowmeters, as well as the emerging flow technologies of sonar and optical. This full-color, over-600-page study includes:
• Market size of the worldwide market for all of the major flowmeter technologies
• Market size forecasts for each flowmeter type through 2020
• Market shares for each flowmeter type in 2015
• Both worldwide and regional market size and market share data
• A technology description and analysis for each flowmeter type, including major competitive strengths and weaknesses
• A product line analysis for the major manufacturers of each technology type
• Company profiles with product information for easy comparison
We completed our first Volume X study in 2003, and published subsequent editions in 2008, 2010, January 2013 and August 2014. We have closely followed the growth in the markets of all the flowmeter types during this time. The main goal of this study was to determine the size of the worldwide flowmeter market, including all technologies, and to see if the trend towards new technology flowmeters continues. This study contains revenue, unit, and average selling price data for all flow technologies, segmented by region. It provides the tools you need to compare market size, market shares, and growth rates for all the flow technologies. It also provides product analysis and growth factors for each flowmeter type. Volume X enables you to assess your competitive position in the flowmeters you supply and the ones you compete against. Market forecasts through 2020 are included.
For segmentation breakouts, download the .pdf Overview above.
Module A: Strategies, Industries, & Applications
The in-depth research in Module A: Strategies, Industries, & Applications complements and builds on the results of Volume X: The World Market for Flowmeters, 6th Edition. The module can be ordered as a standalone report or as an add-on to the main study.
This content-rich module provides strategies for companies already in the flowmeter market as well as those companies considering joining the market. Company strategies apply to the entire flowmeter market, as well as to individual product lines. The module includes tactical and strategic recommendations for suppliers in each market segment. A world view of the market forecasts the best areas for future growth.
In Module A you will find:
• Shipments by industry and application in dollars and percentages, broken out by
For more specific
information on both Volume X and Module A, see the Overview.
To order this study, contact Flow Research, or fill out the order form above!